M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive narrowed it down to either the tsukayu fairing or the wide open customs fairing for my 9 and cant really decide which way to go..Any of you run either of these fairings?

·
Registered
2009 M109R in Dark Cherry Red
9 Posts
I see you created another thread on this topic. Did you ever get in touch with FlyingCircus about his set up? He is the most active member I can think of that runs a fairing. Hopefully more will chime in.

Either way, good luck and keep us updated on your progress. And always send pictures!

Just a heads up, I did reach out to Tsukayu months ago about their fairing and paint matching. They told me then that they weren't doing paint matching for a bit because of pandemic stuff. More recently I talked to JC at MeanCycles and he said that if that is still the case, maybe he'd figure something out. So if you do decide to go Tsukayu, consider reaching out to the manufacturer directly as well as JC.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see you created another thread on this topic. Did you ever get in touch with FlyingCircus about his set up? He is the most active member I can think of that runs a fairing. Hopefully more will chime in.

Either way, good luck and keep us updated on your progress. And always send pictures!

Just a heads up, I did reach out to Tsukayu months ago about their fairing and paint matching. They told me then that they weren't doing paint matching for a bit because of pandemic stuff. More recently I talked to JC at MeanCycles and he said that if that is still the case, maybe he'd figure something out. So if you do decide to go Tsukayu, consider reaching out to the manufacturer directly as well as JC.
no, i still havent seen flying circus's setup..would like to though!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you know anyone on here thatuses the bullnose fairing by Atlanta custom baggers?
Ha!! Just checked out Fling Circus pictures and he indeed is using the bullnose fairing that i want to get!! I sent him a message about it so hopefully he will see it.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Ha!! Just checked out Fling Circus pictures and he indeed is using the bullnose fairing that i want to get!! I sent him a message about it so hopefully he will see it.
Good deal Mopower. FlyingCircus is a great guy. He will definitely get back to you at his earliest convenience. He works quite a bit, so you have to be a little patient, in terms of when to expect a response from him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts