M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done lots of searches, so go easy. I need new rims, I don't want stock. I'd just like a few examples in one thread of chrome rims (none stock), and black/chrome style. It's hard to make a decision based on the sellers site. And seeing the 2 styles in one thread would help a lot. Oh, also my 109 is black. Cheers guys!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Only a suggestion

Whatever you decide to go with go with a 10 inch rear rim and fatten her up in the azz end it REALLY LOOKS BAD AZZ..... :bigthumbsup:

I have done lots of searches, so go easy. I need new rims, I don't want stock. I'd just like a few examples in one thread of chrome rims (none stock), and black/chrome style. It's hard to make a decision based on the sellers site. And seeing the 2 styles in one thread would help a lot. Oh, also my 109 is black. Cheers guys!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apollo, I'm really diggin' the Hooligan's. Thanks for the pic, oh, and the pm I just saw from a while back. Tbar, don't know if I can bring myself to go with the 10" rim. Might have to think about it some more....damn you guys! Still trying to figure out if I want Air ride too, or go with bones and use the left over $$$ for pipes.:dontknow: Man, the duty/shipping to Canada is going to hurt.:eek:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
These are mine. Performance Machine,Heathen's. 10" and 3.5".

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CMHGUY, Royale's? Those look damn slick too! Thanks guys, much appreciated.:beer2: cheers. Sad thing is it's 6am here, and I'm cruising this site before work.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Go BIG or go home, Pete!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sweet choice... Post pics... :congrats::congrats:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts