M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened to see it today at World of Powersports. I thought it had been sold, but the financing must have fallen through or something.

Thought I'd mention it... a lot better than spending the summer on a waiting list! 8)

·
Registered
209 Posts
So you live in Decatur, IL? I'm just outside of Davenport.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
slickdj96 said:
So you live in Decatur, IL? I'm just outside of Davenport.
Cool! I am wearing my Sturgis By The River t-shirt as I am typing this. :D

When is SBTR gonna be this year? We should get an M109R gang together for it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Cool. I'm not sure about the date this yr yet. If I find out I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Let me know! I'm just outside of Des Moines! I'd be interested in possibly coming out! What all goes on?? Never heard of it before!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Awsome. I was just getting ready to look that up. Wonder how many 109's will be there this yr

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was raised in central Florida but born in Decatur and was just wondering, does Staley's still have that funky smell when driving on that overpass? I havent been back in 20 years and dont plan on going back for at least another 20. ;)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
metu said:
I was raised in central Florida but born in Decatur and was just wondering, does Staley's still have that funky smell when driving on that overpass? I havent been back in 20 years and dont plan on going back for at least another 20. ;)
Um... YEP. The locals say it's the "smell of money", but to me it just smells like burning Corn Flakes. I would love to leave and never come back myself. ;) Looking to relocate (possibly to Champaign) at some point this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts