M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
do you have colors available or just white? also do you have one without the R ?

·
Registered
60 Posts
fire fighter,

Your patches and decals are great looking. I really like the M90Riders patch. I may have to buy one of those from you sometime soon.:2cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I wouldn't mind finding an M109Riders.com sticker for my truck. I like the bike logo on there. Got the same one on my speedometer

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice

Cost of shipping to Canada? L4N 8C7?

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
how do i get the M109R decal?[/QUOTE]

I love to get one with M109R.. are they still available, and if so how much?

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is nice that someone bothers to make these decals, so I would not like to nitpick. But there is not such bike as M90R. It is simply M90.

·
Registered
207 Posts
It is nice that someone bothers to make these decals, so I would not like to nitpick. But there is not such bike as M90R. It is simply M90.
Don't too much matter here in the U.S. The bike is so rare you could call it "a smoked bagel" and it wouldn't matter. Nobody knows what it is or heard of it. Only people who can tell from what I've seen is the M109 riders. Our little secret:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
The R stands for ridiculously awesome :bigthumbsup:
:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have M90 decals for sale, $25. each (free shipping, with in USA) They are about 4.5x9.5

Im interested these are the ones that you sew onto a vest right?...?:cop:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.