M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST AND FOREMOST...I AM NOT A VENDOR.

However, if anyone is interested, I can make decals with proffessional grade, Oracal 7-8 year vinyl. I am making mine out of "carbon fiber" vinyl. I can make any type of graphics (skulls, flames...yada, yada, yada) however, I am doing a double carbon fiber racing stripe for the front fender, tank and rear but in the middle of the rear there is a 5"x5" Suzuki "s" logo that sits in the middle of the rear seat cover. Sorry, no pics yet. As soon as I figure out whats wrong with the camera I wil post some.

If anyone is interested, I can make this kind of things and ship them if you send me the cash AND a prepaid self addressed envelope. I will do these for basically my cost to show that I am not trying to make a quick buck.

The decals I described for mine would cost about 10-12 bucks. Postage would be determined by size of envelope or container you sent me.
If anyone is interested drop me a line. I'll give you a cell number then you can call.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,121 Posts
b said:
FIRST AND FOREMOST...I AM NOT A VENDOR.

However, if anyone is interested, I can make decals with proffessional grade, Oracal 7-8 year vinyl. I am making mine out of "carbon fiber" vinyl. I can make any type of graphics (skulls, flames...yada, yada, yada) however, I am doing a double carbon fiber racing stripe for the front fender, tank and rear but in the middle of the rear there is a 5"x5" Suzuki "s" logo that sits in the middle of the rear seat cover. Sorry, no pics yet. As soon as I figure out whats wrong with the camera I wil post some.

If anyone is interested, I can make this kind of things and ship them if you send me the cash AND a prepaid self addressed envelope. I will do these for basically my cost to show that I am not trying to make a quick buck.

The decals I described for mine would cost about 10-12 bucks. Postage would be determined by size of envelope or container you sent me.
If anyone is interested drop me a line. I'll give you a cell number then you can call.
How about a stylized Suzuki "S" with flames flowing from it towards the rear of the tank? Maybe leaning forward a little??
Love to see something like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Can you have that ghost flame effect with a decal?
I'm trying to find an airbrusher who can do it unless I can find a decal I like.
My idea was rather than use flames I would have a stylised tyre tread pattern down the centre of the tank etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
The potential problem I see with your clear decals is air bubbles. Those would be damn near impossible to avoid, and will really junk up the appearance. If they could be applied without bubbles, this would be a good idea. Any chance of being able to just buy the pieces you want to cover instead of the whole kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
Medic1210 said:
The potential problem I see with your clear decals is air bubbles. Those would be damn near impossible to avoid, and will really junk up the appearance. If they could be applied without bubbles, this would be a good idea. Any chance of being able to just buy the pieces you want to cover instead of the whole kit?
shoot me a email.. i do not make clear decals. mine are made from colored vinyl.. [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
TonyRumble said:
shoot me a email.. i do not make clear decals. mine are made from colored vinyl.. [email protected]
Whoops. My bad. I thought I was responding about the clear protective vinyl kit some guy was making/selling. I guess I should have re-read the post before responding to be sure it was the right one. Sorry for the confusion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Flames coming off the radiator shroud would kick ass, but they would have to really look like fire.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
b said:
FIRST AND FOREMOST...I AM NOT A VENDOR.

However, if anyone is interested, I can make decals with proffessional grade, Oracal 7-8 year vinyl. I am making mine out of "carbon fiber" vinyl. I can make any type of graphics (skulls, flames...yada, yada, yada) however, I am doing a double carbon fiber racing stripe for the front fender, tank and rear but in the middle of the rear there is a 5"x5" Suzuki "s" logo that sits in the middle of the rear seat cover. Sorry, no pics yet. As soon as I figure out whats wrong with the camera I wil post some.

If anyone is interested, I can make this kind of things and ship them if you send me the cash AND a prepaid self addressed envelope. I will do these for basically my cost to show that I am not trying to make a quick buck.

PM SENT

The decals I described for mine would cost about 10-12 bucks. Postage would be determined by size of envelope or container you sent me.
If anyone is interested drop me a line. I'll give you a cell number then you can call.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top