M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will bring the decals with me to Daytona and give them to anyone that ASKS for one. So speak up if you want one.

If you are a BIGAIR owner you will have priority for two of these decals.

And I am not a big decal guy but the little bit of red that this adds really balances out the look of the bike. For those of you that think its too big then you might remove the black "R" and just put the red lettering on.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sweet!! I cant wait!!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
The red looks great on the Black BigAir and it looks like it did the same for the chrome BigAir. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Is there any way to get them if we can't make it to Daytona? Will they eventually be on DLP?

Thanks in advance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
swagfndr said:
Is there any way to get them if we can't make it to Daytona? Will they eventually be on DLP?

Thanks in advance
We will be doing a mailing for those that want them after Daytona is over. So don't post or e-mail me anything now.

·
Registered
890 Posts
J R said:
No sorry only those who make Daytona will be eligible to receive the special commemorative edition stickers that are sure to be collector items someday :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :p
Heeheheh....and MY name is Devilish...guess you can be "Devilish JR"

Devilish

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like my 109 said:
Would the sticker be too big or not stick to the left side engine case?? The one where the clutch basket is. I think it would look real nice there on the side of the engine.
We will let you be the experimenter. As soon as Daytona is over we will set up a way for folks to get theirs.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Save two for your friend silentrider :D I plan to do lunch with you Saturday and be your wing man the rest of the day since i don't know much about Biketoberfaet :D :bigthumbsup:
Hope you can put up with a silent partner for one day :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:
Later silentrider
I'm looking forward to meeting you and JR and Perry, Lemonster :D ETC...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
silentrider said:
Save two for your friend silentrider :D I plan to do lunch with you Saturday and be your wing man the rest of the day since i don't know much about Biketoberfaet :D :bigthumbsup:
Hope you can put up with a silent partner for one day :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:
Later silentrider
I'm looking forward to meeting you and JR and Perry, Lemonster :D ETC...
As long as you don't like to plan things then you are okay with us. We don't plan things, we just go with the flow. I look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'm all yours Saturday and will go with the flow, :bigthumbsup: I will be there to have fun and follow your lead :bigthumbsup: gonna be sweettt looking at that fat tire all day :D :D :D
You aren't gonna wear one of those shirts that says " does this tire make my azz look fat are you" :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
That's cool :D I'll be able to concentrate on the tire more :D and be your wing Man :bigthumbsup: Looking forward to meeting you and doing lunch, later silentrider :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I know how you feel friend,This will be my first if i make it ,thats why i want to hang with a vetran Like Hal :bigthumbsup: I've only been to Daytona a couple of times to put the end back on the pier after the north-easterns tore it off I was doing Marine constrution at the time and my company got the bid twice :bigthumbsup:
so I would be lost most of the time Down south :eek: But long as Hal don't mind all i got to do is follow that Fat tire :D :bigthumbsup: I'm sure it will be a blast :D and Hal knows Everybody and that will help also :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
silentrider said:
I know how you feel friend,This will be my first if i make it ,thats why i want to hang with a vetran Like Hal :bigthumbsup: I've only been to Daytona a couple of times to put the end back on the pier after the north-easterns tore it off I was doing Marine constrution at the time and my company got the bid twice :bigthumbsup:
so I would be lost most of the time Down south :eek: But long as Hal don't mind all i got to do is follow that Fat tire :D :bigthumbsup: I'm sure it will be a blast :D and Hal knows Everybody and that will help also :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Be careful around Hal, he likes to do burnouts in the parking lots and chasing Harley's down Main Steet. :D

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Sounds Like I may pick up some BAD habits from a PRO :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
I'm sure it will be fun Hangin with Hal,I could use a little fresh air with a hint of Burnt Rubber :evil:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No burnt rubber for me. I know what happend to the last guy that did that. It cost him big time.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
NO BURNT RUBBER  :D WELL GIRLFRIEND WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR THAT  :bigthumbsup:
SOUNDS LIKE HAL WILL KEEP ME OUT OF TROUBLE,THAT MEANS I PICKED THE RIGHT ONE TO FOLLOW AROUND!LORD KNOWS I'VE BEEN IN ENOUGH TROUBLE FOR ONE LIFE TIME MAYBE TWO :evil:
I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN AND HANG WITH THE FELLOW 109 ER'S  :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
LOOKS LIKE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE WILL BE DOING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
silentrider said:
NO BURNT RUBBERÂ :D WELL GIRLFRIEND WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR THATÂ :bigthumbsup:
SOUNDS LIKE HAL WILL KEEP ME OUT OF TROUBLE,THAT MEANS I PICKED THE RIGHT ONE TO FOLLOW AROUND!LORD KNOWS I'VE BEEN IN ENOUGH TROUBLE FOR ONE LIFE TIME MAYBE TWO :evil:
I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN AND HANG WITH THE FELLOW 109 ER'SÂ :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
LOOKS LIKE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE WILL BE DOING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME!
I was just having a little fun with you. :joke: It's his partner that's the trouble maker. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts