M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey a friend of mine got the cobra swepts and he was trying to take the baffles out and was having a real hard time and ended up givin up on it... these baffles are removable right? anyone have a how to or some pictures or something?

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Yes, I did mine while they were off as well and they were a bitch to get out. As noted above, the set screw must be removed.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the reply guys. one more question. if he takes out the baffle and doesnt like it will it be able to go back in?

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
thanks for the reply guys. one more question. if he takes out the baffle and doesnt like it will it be able to go back in?
As long as he doesn't destroy them.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
How much louder do the pipes get? Was contemplating on trying to remove mine as well..
let's just say that people won't wanna ride behind you and won't wanna be near you...

Sure, it'll just be a bit harder to line up the retaining screws...if he gave up now trying to get it out, wait til he wants to put it back on, lol...

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
let's just say that people won't wanna ride behind you and won't wanna be near you...
Haha right, that's why I'm always in the back of the pack. Sounds awesome!!!:D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
after hearing his i'm definitely going to go with the swept exhaust on mine and i will be removing the baffles right away...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts