M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my 800km break in period :clap2: :clap2::D She gets her first service this week, keep your fingers crossed all is good. I also debaffled her and drilled the 8 holes in the end and HOLY :edit: its loud :clap2::D:D:D I only drilled 7/16" holes and not the 1/2" like most people have done. I like the sound very much. Guess I'll be riding in the back from now on :a18:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Just finished my 800km break in period :clap2: :clap2::D She gets her first service this week, keep your fingers crossed all is good. I also debaffled her and drilled the 8 holes in the end and HOLY :edit: its loud :clap2::D:D:D I only drilled 7/16" holes and not the 1/2" like most people have done. I like the sound very much. Guess I'll be riding in the back from now on :a18:
Yeah, I did the same last year. Big improvement in the sound of the exhaust:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
You will like it better with the whole baffle removed.
An air chisel is fastest and a long sharp thing like a michette to cut the thin tabs deep inside.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the first service went well and my mechanic gave me the all clear. Now its time to give her and see what she can do :drool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts