M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debadged my silver baby last night. I like the look better. Thanks for all the tips. Very easy to do. I used my wife's hair dryer and some fishing line. Worked great.

panther06

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Sweet deal bro! :bigthumbsup: My silver is now fully debaged as well, except for the M109R ones down on the lowers above the tranny.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
07BLACK109 it's not just you I also have left the Tank Badge,Mainly cause I'm proud of my zuk and don't want knowbody to think it's a Harley :bigthumbsup:
But i took all the others off except the Suzuki on the tail end :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

And that's not a Jab at Harley's cause I like some of there bikes also,Just love 109's :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
I only took the warning labels and the Suzuki sticker off the tail piece. I left the Boulevard tank badges and the lower M109 side badges. I think they look good. To each his own. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I took the rear suzuki sticker off too and all of the warning crap. It is as bare as I can get it. I must say I have a slight discoloration from where the rear suzuki sticker was. I heated it up w/ hair dryer and peeled what I could and used "goo b gone" on the adhesive. Maybe I don't have all of the residue off.

I will post pics probably tomorrow as I had a vinyl "logo" designed and installed on the cowl. I haven't had time to post. Will do soon.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I only left that "S" on the top of the chrome on the tank...everything else resides in a bag in the garage...
Bruno said:
Badges, we don't need no stinking badges............
Hey this looks JUST like mine :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

·
Registered
600 Posts
It was originally in the movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" from the 40's or 50's :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts