M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes you have reigned supreme for the past 24 hours and I let you enjoy your victory.  I didn't make excuses, I didn't cry like a girl but your time is just about up.

I am calling you out for the rematch.  My JSD arrived today and it is already on the bike.  I also went on a diet and lost 20 pounds last night (I got rid of my bowling ball).

I even stopped doing the insttall on the Brakeaway Throttle Control to move the JSD ahead in the garage.  As you know, the JSD is about a 10 minute install.  My only issue was to make sure I got the connectors away from the exhaust.  So I ran the ground wire to the back and around the frame tube which pulled the connectors back.

And of course I took it for a test drive and the difference is amazing.  So I am ready.  Are you?

P.S.

These are the other things that the JSD  did for my bike:

1.  Bike looks cleaner
2.  Shifting is now so quiet that the baby doesn't wake from her nap.
3.  Gas mileage is probably about 80 MPG
4.  Turning is now much easier.

All kidding aside, this JSD is great.  And to quote something JR said "Its the best performance mod for this bike".

Lets take a vote and decide if Lamont gets his.  After all he keeps whining about his air shocks.  LOL.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hal JYD here, i'm glad you listened to all my preaching about the JSD. it is a great mod. we may be taking a ride tomorrow morning so if your not out buying new cloths because of the weight loss, give me a call. Jim :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
YardMan are you serious about your fuel economy? Could you drop me a note and let me know where you got the thing, 80 mpg sounds too good to be true.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That was from earlier in the week but we are gonna hook up over the weekend. I don't know where yet but we usually seem to end up at Holiday Park.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts