• Nah, better leave it to the pros

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why Men are Rarely Published in Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up, Her under pants smell of semen, etc.She's been going out with the girls a lot recently. Ask their names and she always says "just some friends from work", "you don't know them".

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the street. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motor cycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Cruiser, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

·
Registered
890 Posts
AgNO3 said:

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up, Her under pants smell of semen, etc.She's been going out with the girls a lot recently. Ask their names and she always says "just some friends from work", "you don't know them".

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the street. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motor cycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Cruiser, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
You Are a Sick Sick man.....I LIKE YOU :clap2: :bigthumbsup:
As far as the oil leak..I'd chase it down and take it to the pros...gives you someone to chew out if it's not right...after all your bike is still under warrenty!

Devilish

·
Registered
172 Posts
Now that is hilarious. I have to go change my underwear. I think I wet myself.

·
Registered
525 Posts
AgNO3 said:

Dear Abby,

Classic.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You are one sick puppy! Here I am all concerned and worried that your gonna go postal and whack a couple of people and as my eyes get bigger and bigger.....
Man that was funnn nnnneeee :clap2:

·
Registered
63 Posts
The suspense and intrigue is SO riveting on this board !!!

Just like watching your favorate soapy or TV drama!!!

WHEN WILL IT END ? "NEVER"!!!!!!

LOL You should leave the missus a thankyou note, you may not have noticed the problem until after warranty!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
rofl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts