M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes,,Guys,,My local stealer ,,whom I purchased my bike has a crappy service department....Lets start off,,first got the bike,prewarned them about overfilling it with oil,,still was overfilled ,,had to return....then the front wheel was on backwards,,had to return.....Free first service because of 2 returns...got home checked he oil,,1/2 low,,,the drain plug on the diff was loose,,spun fluid all over the rear rim....I didnt call,,added 1/2 quart,,and tightened the drain....and wiped it off,,after all it was free,,... :eek: ....Well My speedo was and still is acting up,,so I called and they said bring over and drop it off...also,,a heat sheild rattle up front,,and a small coolant leak between the jugs ....well,,I picked it up today at lunch,,jumped on, took off....got back to work.....noticed they hadn't even wiped the old coolant trails off ,,neither side...and hand grease prints all over...the bike....not to mention a nick in the top of the gas tank that WASN"T THERE BEFORE!!!!.....So I called ,,talked to the service manager,,he stated,,didnt you drop it on its side,,I replied,,yes but there was no nick on the tank on top.!!!!the heat sheild,,he said deal with it..and the coolant leak was a clamp...and the speedo didnt act up on the ride ,so,,,,,I'm s.o.l ....Well my mileage was 1188,,when I drop it off,and when I return to work it was 1199.....My work is approx 10 miles from their shop...So,,guess they didnt ride it much.....on the way home,,,speedo ,,started bouncing again....Now what.....Sorry to vent ....I'm so pissed.... ....The service manager said to bring it back and they would clean it up,,and the nick?he'd just have to see it...now...whoever worked on it KNEW THEY NICKED IT!!!...
GEEZ!!!!never, never again,,to the dealer..warranty or no warranty!!!They Suck!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Traysvega,

Where are you at and what stealership are you using? Enough bad publicity should do wonders for their Shop Workers. "Straighten up or ship off"

·
Registered
525 Posts
You need a beer...and time to plan revenge

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm working on the second 6 pack already......I'm finally starting to calm down.... :bigthumbsup:  and yes,....a plan is in the  works... :D Anyone know where I can purchase a few sticks of dynomite? :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I agree, dealers suck! The guy probably nicked your paint when he dropped his bong on yout tank. Right before he rode your scoot up to 7eleven for some munchies!!!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have had 14 motorcycles in my life time ,and the only good dealers were back in the 60's,they treated you right.I have yet to find one in the last 25 years that don't suck.They just want your money,pay crap labor to the wrenches,that's why they can't find good wrenches.It is sad when you can make more money at Domions Pizza. And as far as JR's bike even I told them NO FRONT WHEEL he don't need it. :doorag:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Exception to the rule...

Kansas City Area

Olathe Suzuki's wrench has 20 years experience. Just like any other pro... you have to take care of them if they take care of you. Tip them well when you pick up your bike. They will remember you after a while and they won't resent you so much because you're out crusin' and they're stuck in the pits.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
jwebb said:
Exception to the rule...

Kansas City Area

Olathe Suzuki's wrench has 20 years experience. Just like any other pro... you have to take care of them if they take care of you. Tip them well when you pick up your bike. They will remember you after a while and they won't resent you so much because you're out crusin' and they're stuck in the pits.
Just picked mine up after 13 days for a clutch
Do I tip for the 13 days?? (not his fault)
Do I tip for the 2 new scratches?
Do I tip for all the greasy fingerprints?
Do I tip for the Oil overfill this time around?
Do I tip for the 2 loose (eyeball loose) bolts I found?
Do I tip for the guy they sent out with the Honda spray and Brown paper towels cleaning/swirling my paint? after I complained.

I cant tip incopetent lazy wrenchs. Find me an actual Professional Motorcycle Mechanic who cares about my bike and watch him get tipped.

PS I am north of ATL... Please find mea real mechanic, Im begging you!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Unbelievable.... Suzuki America needs to hear about this. I'm fortunate to have a "Suzuki Only" shop. What was the mileage on your bike when you drove it off the lot?

·
Registered
484 Posts
sledzep01 said:
Just picked mine up after 13 days for a clutch
Do I tip for the 13 days?? (not his fault)
Do I tip for the 2 new scratches?
Do I tip for all the greasy fingerprints?
Do I tip for the Oil overfill this time around?
Do I tip for the 2 loose (eyeball loose) bolts I found?
Do I tip for the guy they sent out with the Honda spray and Brown paper towels cleaning/swirling my paint? after I complained.

I cant tip incopetent lazy wrenchs. Find me an actual Professional Motorcycle Mechanic who cares about my bike and watch him get tipped.

PS I am north of ATL... Please find mea real mechanic, Im begging you!
Sometimes it feels like you just can't pay people enough to freakin' give a $hit.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
jwebb said:
Unbelievable.... Suzuki America needs to hear about this. I'm fortunate to have a "Suzuki Only" shop. What was the mileage on your bike when you drove it off the lot?
Just now today mileage?? 1430

5 I think when I bought it

I have to go back and argue about the C shaped scratch in the pipes... Plus a straight one on the heat shield.

They already have a Tachometer cover and the speedo glass on order for scratches/defects I am not sure I will let them install them when they come in. I may just say let me do it please.

Sledzep

1 - 12 of 12 Posts