M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a Honda/Kawi dealer yesterday looking at apparel. A salesman came up and was gawking at my new 109. He even said that he was in awe since that was the first one he had seen. Had to tell him all about it and how happy I am to have it.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
cool, I constantly have people here at work stopping to look at it and even the HD guys like it. My brother who is a dyed in the wool Honda man just sold his beloved V-65 Magna last week to buy an econo box car for work. We were at our parents for a little get together/cookout and he really fell over when he saw this thing. H e pronounced it good which is a lot coming from him, but that was even made better when I threw him the keys and watched him take it out for a spin. I could hear him rev it when he got over on the highway and good tell he nailed the rev limiter in 1st gear. When he came back he said he indeed did smack it into the rev limiter and heard it break up and thought he had screwed it up. He was trying to rev it by the sound instead of looking at the tach so the next time out I told him to watch the revs and shift it before 7200 and warned him it gets there quick in 1st gear with it being so low geared. he came back after that all smiles. He is heartbroken now, he has to wait before he has bike money. He loves it and even took his wife out on it and she like it. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts