M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go with the 109R on Saturday so I stopped by my local dealer and told them to "find one". I had been drooling over this bike for a few months and a recent "extra money" situation came up so I figured what the he**.
Well, they called tonight and the bike will be in on Thursday. I'm getting the faster black on (sorry silver and blue guys) and can't wait to get some sunny days for a ride.

My current bike is a '03 YZF600R, My wife has a 500cc Ninja and we will be keeping the sports for the "fun" days but wanted to add a cruiser for the "slower" days.
Here's my current ride:

I'll be sure to print off the "oil fill proceedure" and drop it off tomorrow. This will only be the second 109R they have seen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hate to tell you this, But buying a m109 will not give you your desired "slower" days. I watch for your reply after you've had a chance to play with 2nd gear.

Have Fun And Ride like U stole it :D :D :D

Ghost Rider

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
ghost rider said:
I hate to tell you this, But buying a m109 will not give you your desired "slower" days. I watch for your reply after you've had a chance to play with 2nd gear.

Have Fun And Ride like U stole it :D :D :D

Ghost Rider
Or third, forth and fifth! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Don't forget about the free jacket! The offer has been extended by Suzuki until May 31, 2006. I ordered my bike on 4/25 and am still waiting. Getting antsy.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
This bike doesn't really know slower days! It loves 2nd gear esp. but is a blast through out all the gears. Have fun enjoy! Break it in like you're gonna ride it! :bigthumbsup: Post some pics after you pick it up!

·
Registered
209 Posts
This bike does feel slower when your coming from a sportbike. Here is my old toy 04 R1 that was fairly moddified and put over 200 hp at the crank!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
good for you man...especially on getting the faster black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts