M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone happen to have a copy of the installation instructions for the DDM Tuning HID lighting kit for M109?

Specifically I'm looking for WIRING HARNESS instructions.

Mine arrived without instructions, and the harness PDF link on their website doesn't seem to be working.

Very confusing... The HID bulb is at one end of the harness, and a 3-prong male headlight-style connector at the opposite end of the harness... plus multiple other unexplained connectors and what looks to be a relay. Not sure why the stock headlight relay doesn't suffice...

Thanks

·
Registered
462 Posts
Anyone happen to have a copy of the installation instructions for the DDM Tuning HID lighting kit for M109?

Specifically I'm looking for WIRING HARNESS instructions.

Mine arrived without instructions, and the harness PDF link on their website doesn't seem to be working.

Very confusing... The HID bulb is at one end of the harness, and a 3-prong male headlight-style connector at the opposite end of the harness... plus multiple other unexplained connectors and what looks to be a relay. Not sure why the stock headlight relay doesn't suffice...

Thanks
I used what was sent but the pdf for h4 hi/low that has pics in it helped a lot also.....I dont know where mine is at in the house or i would have scanned it...but hopefully this helps

https://www.ddmtuning.com/support/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=1&pcid=0&nav=0

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that link. It's pretty useless. It shows an old car; doesn't show the harness diagram in any way; and makes text reference to 9006 bulbs instead of H4.

The link that I mentioned 'HID Relay Wiring Harness Install' is not working.

Thanks anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts