M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is you guys opinion on the DDM HID for those of you that are running it or have some knowledge on it??

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Most people get these or the A&R HID. I run the A&R kit and have been for years with no issues. If you do a search under your title you will see a lot of threads on it.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
No problem with mine so far. I bought the dual kit so I would have a spare bulb and ballast and it's been working since early last spring.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a DDM kit on my Busa and haven't had any issues. I've had one for the 9 in the garage for 4 months and haven't had the time to install...:edit: I know if a few others that run them and no problems at all.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I have a DDM kit on my Busa and haven't had any issues. I've had one for the 9 in the garage for 4 months and haven't had the time to install...:edit: I know if a few others that run them and no problems at all.
No offense, but the time it took you to log on here, post and take a dump you could have it installed :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have 2 DDM kits; one on my Voyager VII and my 9, I did have a problem with the wiring harness on one of them but they replaced it with no problems. I really like the HID light a big difference from stock.

·
Registered
146 Posts
HID

I Have the DDM Hi/LOW 35W kit and low it was an easy instal and worth the money so far so good. I have had it for 3 months now and no issues.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have the 55 watt kit installed last year. Its alot better than stock.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I've had the 55w Hi/low beam kit for a year now and it's brighter than the sun! No problems with it at all!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts