M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is going to daytona for biketoberfest ??? kevin fron slidell LA . I well be leaving LA. 10-18-06 about 5.pm. I hope to see all of you . I well be the one on the cool black m109.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I will only be there on Thursday, but would like to hook up with some of the others if possible. Send me an Email and we will see if we can work some thing out. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey Kevin....Mike from Mandeville. We're (four of us) going to be leaving at 0600 Thursday morning, 10/19. We'll be towing behind the motorhome. Expect to arrive Daytona around 1700 or so. Hope to catch up with you there.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
ITguy said:
I'm here in Daytona but where is everyone?? :joke:

Made it in town around 11:00 CST. Left home last night around 6:15pm and stopped just outside of the Florida state line for a 4 hour catnap around 3:45 am.. Total drive time was around 12.5 hours at 805 miles.

Weather was great here today but looks like it will rain any minute now.

Bike's running pretty decent down here but it may still be a little lean down low. :dontknow: I'll give you or Perry a call in the morning some time.
Most people will be getting there Friday,

Will definitely hook up then!!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Damn
I was not planning on going.... obligations and all...
Then we have a family emergency... and my wife left today, drove through Daytona... (its 11:56PM, she just called to say she arrived safe)
and is now at our firends house a 1/2 mile from the Deland Airport...
They know the guys who own the bar there.....
We partied there till closing last time we were down there...

Next year I am a definate!!

Sledzep

1 - 15 of 15 Posts