M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone needs to paint their M109 this color. I got Junkyard Dog to sit on it at the Honda tent. I love this color. And it has some real small flakes in it. Its a 2007 Honda VTX1800F.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Nice color, not for me though. Red or Black is the right color...
Hal, any plans to paint yours soon?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Canuk said:
Nice color, not for me though. Red or Black is the right color...
Hal, any plans to paint yours soon?
Oh yeah. Got to see Lamonts first to see how his comes out. I think he is supposed to get it this week.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I like yellow myself :bigthumbsup: , its just got to be the right yellow (because there are some nasty yellows out there :p )

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Hal,

After coming off a VTX1800F myself and going to a 109, its a shame that all Honda could come up with for the 2007 F is a different paint job!

Honda needs to get on the ball and put some work into their engine and rear end in order to keep the competition going with the 109, because right now their is no competition. (the Rocket 3 is too fugly).

Apollo

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'm not to crazy about Yellow,some things look good but not many!!!
The yellow on that Bike looked as good as yellow can look,the picture as stated many times before were paint jobs are considered ,does not do it justice!!! a close up of it would show the flake in the paint which was a big plus for the paint job!!! it did look Good up close and personal :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Someone needs to paint their M109 this color. I got Junkyard Dog to sit on it at the Honda tent. I love this color. And it has some real small flakes in it. Its a 2007 Honda VTX1800F.

I love the looks of the F model. VTX's are great machines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts