M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were all taken in the Suzuki Tent over on Manufacturers Row at the Daytona Speedway. After we left here we rode down by the tunnel that takes you into the infield and it was open with no ticket required. Motorcycle races were going on inside. It was pretty cool to see them flying around at the top of the banking.

Silentrider from Fernandina Beach, FL.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hal,are those cobra floor boards on the 109,the same ones that fit the C90?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Let us know if they are the ones for the C90. If ya got'em in stock I'll pick up a set! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hey That's a Sharp looking Biker Dude by that white 109 :D :joke:
I was surprised they didn't have the LE bike there I really wanted to see it !
and I wish I had gotten some pictures of those bikes at the speed-way With the skull paintings, a couple of them were Killer I keep thinking about them and picturing them in my mind we had a great time :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hrmm im thinking ive seen those floor boards on a Victory Kingpin before that were on that 109 pic..... :read:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yeah,there Cobras for sure! Just not sure what bike they were originally made for. Kury peg adapters made for a 1800Gw,will fit a 109 perfect.

·
Registered
525 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
These were all taken in the Suzuki Tent over on Manufacturers Row at the Daytona Speedway. After we left here we rode down by the tunnel that takes you into the infield and it was open with no ticket required. Motorcycle races were going on inside. It was pretty cool to see them flying around at the top of the banking.

Silentrider from Fernandina Beach, FL.

Hal, what did you think of the new headlight on Cobra's white/blue 109?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
The head lights not to my liking But the seat is :bigthumbsup:
Thats one of the things that i don't like on my bike is the slack in the curved part of the seat,But I plan to get a gel seat so No worries :bigthumbsup:
Is that seat a gel on the Blue and white Cobra bike?
If so can we order that?
I like the stitch work :bigthumbsup:
How Much $$$

·
Registered
525 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Harley. I look at the bike and I think Harley.
I was thinking it looked V-roddish , myself. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts