M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the bikes and I was surprised that everyone seemed to have a different intake/exhaust combo. Does your bike look like one of these setups?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woo-hoo! Hal saved the best for last!  That one is mine.  I can tell by my brain bucket and the lack of a front fender.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
toneout said:
Woo-hoo! Hal saved the best for last! That one is mine. I can tell by my brain bucket and the lack of a front fender.
Toneout, others...

Some of those intakes look stock, are they?? they look like it from the pics, like the regular salad bowl

Sledzep

·
Registered
532 Posts
#6 is a match for me, except I took off the Edelbrock labels and used a less visible clip configuration to hold on the covers.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
That first one looks like it has the Morton Turn Downs... did anyone get a chance to hear this bike run?? Or talk to the owner about performance hits??

I am still eagerly awaiting a good turn down exhaust like comes stock on the Victory Hammer...

·
Registered
315 Posts
JUtah said:
That first one looks like it has the Morton Turn Downs... did anyone get a chance to hear this bike run?? Or talk to the owner about performance hits??

I am still eagerly awaiting a good turn down exhaust like comes stock on the Victory Hammer...
+1 Also, I like the intake on this bike... who's the owner?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sledzep01 said:
Toneout, others...

Some of those intakes look stock, are they?? they look like it from the pics, like the regular salad bowl

Sledzep
I don't know... Could it be stock? ::)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is how I would identify the exhausts and intakes starting with the first photo:

Exhaust  Intake

Morton   JMAC
Cobra/modified   BIGAIR
Stock   Stock
Stock   Stock
JR   Round filter
Stock   Edelbrock
JR   Edelbrock
JR   Edelbrock with no label
JR   Stock

·
Registered
532 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Here is how I would identify the exhausts and intakes starting with the first photo:

Exhaust Intake

Morton  JMAC
Cobra/modified  BIGAIR
Stock  Stock
Stock  Stock
JRÂ Â Round filter
Stock  Edelbrock
JRÂ Â Edelbrock
JRÂ Â Edelbrock with no label
JRÂ Â Stock
Actually photo #8 is a holley intake, bit I think he formed it to fit the stock plastic and didn't use the back plate that came with it.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
JMAC said:
photo #1 morton exhaust and Jmac industries Intakes  :bigthumbsup:
JMAC, care to elaborate on the Morton Turn Downs?
Where did you get them?
What did they set you back?
Are you running a PCIII?
How is the performance?
Are they obnoxious?

I have been waiting for some good user feedback on that exhaust!
:bigthumbsup:Â :doorag:

·
Registered
88 Posts
personally I like them. I am running a PCIII, though unable to dyno yet. You will have to ask the other guys, Perry, JR, Toneout, etc. what they thought of the sound I might be biased.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Perry, JR, Toneout.... Well?? What did you think? How did JMAC's pipes sound?

JMAC, Did you run at the track? Not asking for your times or anything. Just trying to get an idea if there is a performance hit without the SET valve or baffles. I know from reading some of JR and Perry's posts it sounds like there would be.

If I am not mistaken the Mortons don't have any baffles right?? Just a straight pipe...
When you do get a chance to Dyno it please do post... or send me a PM.

I really like the looks of that exhaust, just dont want a big performance hit :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really liked the Morton's. The styling is definitely unique. I can't comment on the sound as I don't remember riding next to JMAC.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts