M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of pictures but I think I'll wait till I get back home to load them. We have the rear hub just about done and we have a new killer air intake that I think you guys are really going to like. :bigthumbsup: Got the FI2000 installed too and I took a lot of pictures on the install. That was a little more work than I thought it would be but it looks like it's working. 8) Wait till you see this intake, and the 280 on the bike. :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
This is awesome !!! All this goodies will be out just in time for when i get my bike next week. Great job Lamonster !!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Never say never fritzoid - time will tell

·
Registered
154 Posts
fritziod, on our planet engineering is an applied science

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fritz said:
 I dint apply fer knowed Science.
Butts,The Motorcycle Gods,did give me an Enlightened License,
  My Bikes will sing sweet nothings.
 Did dat cUm outright.?
Is talking like this a tell tale symptom of someone who walks around with his pants pulled down to his knees ? Have you posted a picture of you on your 109 ?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
cool lamont. can't wait to see the pics.

G

·
Since I measured the swingarm and tire clearances back in October to see if the project was feasible I think you need to pull out your tape measure and see what you got before you start postulating on the hidden meaning of life on other planets in the universe.

And like anything else we are doing on this bike the project can't be declared 100% done until we get it mounted on the bike and take it for a nice long ride.

But we do appreciate your input even if I can't understand it half the time.

And as far as the exhaust that was only posted a couple of days ago and it is on its way from California to Lamont in Tennessee and he should have it Tuesday or Wednesday when he gets home from Wisconsin where he is at right now. Did you expect Lamont to be in two locations at the same time? Not cool or very uncool- - - not sure which is the right description. But as someone said- - every board has to have one.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
And like anything else we are doing on this bike the project can't be declared 100% done until we get it mounted on the bike and take it for a nice long ride.
i appreciate you guys taking your time with this stuff, to include your plan for exhausts. i know we are all chomping at the bit for parts, but testing is best for us in the long run.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing the intake setup Lamonster talks about and hope we'll get some dyno numbers of the new intake as the only mod, and with the with the F12000 hooked up and dialed in.
Jer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts