M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oldfart, They look pretty good, but I honestly think you would be happier with a custom painted tank,,, there are alot of great artists close by. PM Ltrain he has a borther in law that does it. jmo :doorag:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Bens M109 said:
Oldfart, They look pretty good, but I honestly think you would be happier with a custom painted tank,,,  there are alot of great artists close by. PM Ltrain he has a borther in law that does it. jmo :doorag:
I say just say no to stickers and tank trim and when you want the real thing let me know! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
hmm... paint = remove tank and no ride till done.... sounds like a winter time project or get the stickers :joke:

khrome

·
Registered
961 Posts
OLDMan,

I bought a set of those and have them on my bike. I've posted pics of them on. They look pretty good but the only thing you have to be careful of washing and waxing your bike. The edges will raise if rubbed too hard. I agree there's nothing better than having them painted on, I plan to that in the winter months. He does sell the stencils and using masking tape, you can draw the design and cut them out using a hobby knife and paint them. I'm in the RC hobby and have an air brush and thats what I'm going to do. I will waste the money I spent on them because I'll have peel them off to do the painting. Just something to think about.

C-One

1 - 7 of 7 Posts