1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
riding out in a few min.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Went to pay my respect. spoke with David's Mom, Dad and Son-in-law, so, so sad. may the Lord shine his light on you both.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went to pay my respect. spoke with David's Mom, Dad and Son-in-law, so, so sad. may the Lord shine his light on you both.
Sorry I missed you. Class people, weren't they?
Gald you guys were able to make it out to pay your respects. I had some prior engagments that I couldn't get out of in time to make it over.

Would have gone if I knew. Bummed now.
Sorry I couldn't get the information up sooner. It was very difficult to track down. Thankfully I got a call from someone that knew his David's son. I really think they were trying to keep it low key and small.

On a side note:

I hope everyone doesn't mind but on the funeral homes website there is a place that you can sign a Guest Book online. So, I took the opportunity to sign and write a brief thing or two to his family from the Georgia Riders.

Take care everyone this is a difficult time and a hard situation to wrap our heads around for sure. I've spent the past 3 days trying to come up with answers that I don't think we will ever know. Just when I think I have it figured out or come to terms with it I start asking myself "Why?" all over again. If you have ever asked why do we do things as a group and why do we do what we love together, here is your answer. Because together as a group we are mightier than one person and together as a group we will get through these tough times.

Lets be sure and get together as a group sooner than later even if we just pick a place to meet up and have lunch somewhere.

Chad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts