M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two daughter but one loves to ride, she's always asking for a ride so this weekend i took her on a ride, wife and my other daughter follow us in the car.......

·
Registered
723 Posts
awesome starting her at a young age.

BTW do you have forward cvontrols or just short? I would love to have my legs stretched out like that when I ride

·
Registered
838 Posts
you can see her huge grin in the second shot. :bigthumbsup: I was also wondering if it was man or machine thats allowing you to streatch your legs like that.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Nice! Glad you two are wearing helmets in the great no helmet law state of Florida. You got some precious cargo riding with you. Enjoy & be safe!:bigthumbsup:

Those are stock footpegs & position it would appear. I'm guessing he's 5'-7" ish.

·
Registered
685 Posts
LOL I can see her smiling threw the tinted visor!

off topic: I wish my legs were stretched out like that when I ride, I'm all
cramped up and can't even bring the handlebars to full lock because of
my knees.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments, yes i'm short so my legs are a bit strech , i also tend to put my boots side ways on the peg..

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Those are times that your daughter will NEVER forget. I still remember my dad taking me out on his old CB750, and that is why I saved up for a while to buy my 9. And now I have taken 2 of my 3 daughters for rides and they love it to. I took em maybe 45-50 mph and both of them thought we were doing 100. I can't wait to find a good deal on a back rest like you have that way I don't feel like I have to hold on to em.

·
Registered
893 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Great times and great pictures make great memories.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thats great, my 13 year old gaughter rides with me, and she especially like it when I pick her up from school.
My only suggestion would be to make sure she allways wears appropriate riding gear. IE boots, jacket etc...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awesome...I can't get out of the driveway as well without my little girl with me, she just loves the bike. They will always have these memories.

·
Registered
843 Posts
thats pretty cool, its always a great time when you share it with your kids. I can honestly say that the world's greatest dad just dont apply to me when my kids tell me. Lol its seems your a great dad as well, we can tell from your daughters smile. have a question tho, how old she your daughter? I want to take my 9 yr. old out but my wife would flip, hahaha so i am gauging the right age to take her out. as always be safe.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My 7 year old daughter and 12 year old son love to go for rides with me. We always wear helmets, gloves, jackets, ect. We have a great time on bike nights at local gatherings.

Ian

·
Registered
461 Posts
I've taken my 10 yr old son and my 8 yr old daughter for a ride and they want to ride until the wheels fall off. I also took my 26 yr old nephew for a ride. He's tossing around the idea of buying a bike. He rode on my old bike back when he was 13 or 14. Wonderful memories that I wish I could have recorded on video.
She's smiling wider than you!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts