M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Any one know the dates for Datona this year?
First of all, you must have internet or you couldn't have posted this dumb question. Second, why did you post it on the Ga board? Third, Daytona has a Y in it. Fourth, it's March 6 - March 13. Fifth, And most important, from where do you hail? Welcome to the forum. The 9 guys meet on Saturday at the Wing House on International Blvd. I'll be there and I don't even ride a 9. PS: Most of my buddies think I'm a smartass.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
john, hes in hinesville, i think. quit showing your canines
Dre, I thought I was quite kind to a newbie. Thought it was funny that he came on the forum to ask that question, when all he had to do was goggle "Daytona Bike Week". I did welcome him to the forum and ask where he lived. I haven't bitten anyone this year and it's 14 days old already.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Hey fir plug, what's your problem this morning. I said nothing worst than you do about my ride. So stiffle yourself! ps: Your bike looks great! I don't really like RED!
Yeah, I figured you'd like the blue! :bigthumbsup:

Darren did a really nice job; I can't wait for you to see it. It looks racy...will that help me catch up with you? :D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Yeah, I figured you'd like the blue! :bigthumbsup:

Darren did a really nice job; I can't wait for you to see it. It looks racy...will that help me catch up with you? :D
I don't think the paint will make it any faster and I assume that you are talking staight line in reference to keeping up with me. The answer is NO WAY! As far as the twisties, I haven't been able to keep up with you for a long time. Can't wait to see it up close. Isn't it time we got a ride together? I'm goning out for awhile in a little while and see how the roads are. Yes, I will be on the Max, it told me it was sad cause I have been ignoring Her. :joke:

·
Registered
838 Posts
First of all, you must have internet or you couldn't have posted this dumb question. Second, why did you post it on the Ga board? Thrid, Daytona has a Y in it. Fourth, it's March 6 - March 13. Fifth, And most important, from where do you hail? Welcome to the forum. The 9 guys meet on Saturday at the Wing House on International Blvd. I'll be there and I don't even ride a 9. PS: Most of my buddies thinnk I'm a smartass.
nice welcome you gave this guy :a20:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
smartass

First of all, you must have internet or you couldn't have posted this dumb question. Second, why did you post it on the Ga board? Thrid, Daytona has a Y in it. Fourth, it's March 6 - March 13. Fifth, And most important, from where do you hail? Welcome to the forum. The 9 guys meet on Saturday at the Wing House on International Blvd. I'll be there and I don't even ride a 9. PS: Most of my buddies thinnk I'm a smartass.
You are right, you are a smartass. You would not say it to my face.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!! NICE ..... I think its THIRD Wolf.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
You are right, you are a smartass. You would not say it to my face.
There is nothing that I say on this board that I wouldn't say to someones face. Seems like you have very thin skin, if what I said upset you. Sorry if you got offended, but if you're going to be on this forum, I suggest you thicken up a little. We were all newbies at one time. Just what was it that I said in my post that you think I wouldn't say to you in person? Again welcome to the forum and I think I saw that you are in Georgia somewhere.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!! NICE ..... I think its THIRD Wolf.... :bigthumbsup:
Eric, did you have too much to drink last night? I don't know what you mean about Third. :joke: Haha, even us ole timers mess up with the spelling now and then.....but NEVER on the title! How many more weeks before you guys can ride up in Ohio? It's just about riding time down here. John ps: I misspelled think also and you didn't catch it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
time

There is nothing that I say on this board that I wouldn't say to someones face. Seems like you have very thin skin, if what I said upset you. Sorry if you got offended, but if you're going to be on this forum, I suggest you thicken up a little. We were all newbies at one time. Just what was it that I said in my post that you think I wouldn't say to you in person? Again welcome to the forum and I think I saw that you are in Georgia somewhere.
Name them time and place i will be there.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts