M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Makes it hard to get any work done when you got ***** messing with you all the time. :D
Been sick all week and I finaly got to feeling a little better today so I was able to play with a couple of ideas I had. :doorag:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Watch it! They will be swiping your bike to go to Wendy's for burgers tonight! :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
J R said:
My wife and son want him for a pet :doorag:
These are my pets. :D I've been hand feeding these guys for the last four years. There are a different group about every year and a half because the **** hunters get them ::) but this city boy thinks they're cool. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
If you want a real treat, feed them grapes! They will be your pets forever :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: They are true bandits....they make Bonnie and Clyde look like pikers :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
I like ***** too and luckily they don't come on my property. I have a 100+lb Pit Bull and he's taken four possums, always happens in the dark and he only gets one bite before I can react to it and call him off...but unfortunately that one bite is all it takes. He slammed one into the wall around my property and made a mess of things, grabbed another out of the grapefruit tree, what a terrible way to go.

I just thank goodness my blue/black Neo Mastiff is better trained or I wouldn't have any animals around the place. You gotta love dogs but sometimes no amount of training can make up for their predatory instincts. At least they both leave the White Heron alone.

Now if I could just get the hawk to leave the doves and squirrels be, he nearly ran me over last week... :confused:

LG

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
heh, if a cat gets his butt whooped by a ****, he deserves it. a dog would never let that happen!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My cat and my ***** have an agreement, the food in the house is the cats and any food outside of the house is the *****. :D They get along just fine. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Too cool. I've always been an animal lover and I think that would be cool to have a couple ***** around the place. Have fun with 'em

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I've seen quite a few ....... in people houses that didn't want them there (thats why they had called me) :a20:

G

·
LOL!! Thats awesome LaMont!! Here's a pic of my buddies!! I found this family of ***** by mistake one night. I was on the 109 and decided to pull into this park near my house. As I sat on the bike smoking a cig...I saw a whole bunch of glowing eye balls near the fence line. So I went home...grabbed the old lady and the camera...stopped at the corner and grabbed some dog chow(They love that stuff and pretty cheap!!)...and headed back down to the park. They smelled the food and came running!! Got kinda freaked out at first, cuz out came like 20 racoons at me!!! Anyways....been feeding them ever since. Go down there at least once a week...sometimes bring the kids...it's a good time!! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Oh...and about the cat thing!! I love animals...but cats belong IN THE HOUSE!! Any animal that runs loose is fair game to nature as far as I see it!! Heck....so many stray cats here in Wisconsin the DNR was going to open a season for them!! SERIOUSLY!!! That idea, from the last I heard, got shut down really quick by animal activists!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
thats too cool. I moved out in the country a few years ago and loved the solitude but had to get used to the nature sounds. after the first month or so I noticed lots of squirels all over the back part of my property where most the oak trees are. Found a couple of young ones that had lost their mother. One of them adopted me as their caretaker. he would come down the trees and into my hands to eat fresh cracked pecans I had for him. he did that until he grew up and got interested in the ladies.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts