M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made me miss the start of the Michelle Smith show! She's having a good hair day tonight. Looks like she's losing weight too. Or maybe it's that non-bloating time of the month. :D

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Geez, no wonder. It's a repeat from 2000. Saw the 109 commercial for the 1st time though. Man, that song sucks.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I just watch motorcycle stuff on Speed also. All motorcycle stuff. Even H-D stuff. If it has 2 wheels and a motor, it works for me. :doorag:

Sorry to read about your hearing loss. I hope that never happens to me.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm so God#$ sick of NASCAR cars going in circles. Bores the sh*t outta' me. I swear SPEED's phasing out motorcycles. There's less and less of it all the time. I would actually pay for a channel that has only motorcycles 24/7.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, when the Speed Channel was SpeedVision, Tuesdays used to be real two-wheeled Tuesdays. Getting to be two-wheeled slim pickings lately.

·
Registered
890 Posts
seapup said:
Yep, when the Speed Channel was SpeedVision, Tuesdays used to be real two-wheeled Tuesdays. Getting to be two-wheeled slim pickings lately.
That's the truth...all they run now is Nas-tyCar. I just can't sit and watch cars going round and round in circles. But I digress, wonder if she really rides that Big Dog cycle they build for her...or if it's history?

Devilish

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not into watching NASCAR either. It doesn't bother me that just about everyone on this side of the US does though. To each their own. NASCAR obviously brings in more Speed Channel $$$s. That's not something that will change here in the US in my lifetime. We have a similar problem drumming up spectator revenue for motorcycle roadracing venues. After 30 years of trying, just about everyone has given up. Even trying World GP events here pales in comparison to European interest and participation. The only moderate revenue generator here in the US is Supercross.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts