M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys! Let's befriend Dan and make him feel welcome.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
...because I'm not a "friend collector", into drama or into bean-counting. :-\ I usually befriend those that I've actually met and plan on having a continued riding relationship.

·
Registered
434 Posts
WELCOME DAN

I will have to say the customer service with the DLP is great. Shipping seems to be fast. Just ordered and questions were sent from DLP and the item should be at my door step on Friday. That's fast. Welcom. :bow:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
...because I'm not a "friend collector", into drama or into bean-counting. :-\ I usually befriend those that I've actually met and plan on having a continued riding relationship.
Ed Zachary! Not just everyone gets in. I look at my friend list a a riding group.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was only trying to start a network for Dan and DLP. You never know, he may be the only one that can help you directly. It's always nice to put a face to a name, have a good contact, as well as have a good supplier. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
welcome...

Welcome Dan!
Old customer of yours at DLP...
I am even in the Parts Club.
:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was only trying to start a network for Dan and DLP. You never know, he may be the only one that can help you directly. It's always nice to put a face to a name, have a good contact, as well as have a good supplier. :bigthumbsup:
I am sure that I am not the only one here who can help you all. That said we are all human and can make mistakes including myself. If we do and the person who made the mistake does not do the right thing by you then by all means contact me. Said it before and meant it, my first rule is people are more important than $. As for the face it is hard to look at mine when I am holding the most beautiful grand daughter in the entire world in the picture. (It is okay if any of you have grand daughters of your own and think the same thing about them) Dan

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
He's already helped me and did a mighty fine job. :bigthumbsup: I'd say he's off to a great start! :beer2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts