M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been raining all damn day i got caught in the crap earlier had to retire the ride.

FINALLY it lets up i decided to go out and wash the bike. Got her dried, waxed, etc come in the house to change clothes and get the camera for a quick snap shot while the sun was out..

Wife has me do a couple things i go out and its raining

·
Registered
665 Posts
That's about as bad as,buying one yesterday,and it's setting at the dealers 60 miles away,waiting for it to quit raining to bring it home :(

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'm ready to! It's KILLING me to wait for the weather to clear up! :D

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
haha. that theres funny. i know , i haven't rode my bike in a week. i get my power commander monday though. that should help a little. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Why stay inside and play? :)

Ride 60 miles there, get dropped off... ride 60 miles home...

The rain is FUN to ride in... keeps you cooler... at least here in Houston it did for me :)

Bike handles fine... just don't gun her... but since she needs to be broke in, good excuse to NOT gun her..

:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
The day I went to pick mine up from the dealer, it started to rain just as the paper work was completed. The dealer looked at me and asked if I wanted to come back the next day and pick it up (25 mile ride). I said "Are you kidding me, I'm taking this puppy home" Rode it home in the rain, handled just fine if you take your time. Cleared up when I got home, went straight to cleaning her up. Go bring that baby home!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ride that puppy!!!

Don't let a little rain spoil yer day!!  Suit up and head on out!!!

Oh, but ride safe, ok?  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Just watched the local weather,this morning. More rain,heavy with lightning storms 90% today :mad:! I don't mind a little rain,but Lightning,and Heavy Storms are another story :eek:!  By the time I get this bike home,they will have the 07's on display!

·
Registered
890 Posts
When I bought mine it was raining so hard that I could barely see the dealer from the highway... not only did I not take mine until 2 days later...the dealer didn't even give me that option. I guess he knew that if something had gone wrong he'd be looking at my son trying to explain ...they've been friends for years...the kid's got half the town looking out for my best intrests...gotta love small towns ....and BIG sons.

If you decide to ride it home...take it easy those new tires are slick...

Ride Safe

Devilish

·
Registered
441 Posts
I took mine home in the rain also. dealer ask if i wanted to leave her there told him hell no its paid for and it will be in my Gerage tonight. got home and cleaned her up good as new. p.s the sun came out after that. pick it up :hot:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts