M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally asked Joe to do me a flat black, nothing fancy. He happily agreed. He didn't know it but I'm a huge comic book fan...and he sent me a bike he just did of the Red Hulk!!! Well that changed....I knew I was going black so I chose one of my favorite comic heros...The Black Panther and said express yourself. Joe is excellent to work with and well worth the wait....Thanks Buddy!:bigthumbsup:

And now the Black Panther and M109 Forum Debut...

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's badass!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
that headlight is :edit: awesome!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Looks good, so what happened with the Rainey pipe? Was that one re powdercoated or did he send you a new one?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Are You effin' kidding me!?!? That is AWESOME. Not more than a week ago I was thinking of what Thor's Hammer (hell, you're a comic book fan: I can geek out and call it Mjolnir) would look like on the side of my tank. T'Challa rules.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
love that revo pipe!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
damn thats awesome

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good, so what happened with the Rainey pipe? Was that one re powdercoated or did he send you a new one?
Rainey is a class act...I sent him some quotes and he refunded me the money to get it fixed! I hate that i got the scratch and it peeled but it is what it is...and Rainey stepped up and fixed it. I highly encourage you to get that Rainey Pipe..

·
Registered
766 Posts
AWESOME!!!:congrats: Does Joe travel down south???

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Absolulety awesome bro! Another outstanding job by Joe! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Looks fantastic... Joe out out did yourself as usual!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts