M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, you read it right, that damn JSD mod, it broke my dryer!!!

It was TRYING to break my washer as well, but I stopped that from happening...

The fridge is running weird as well, I think it got a little scared seeing the dryer break down... and the washer almost biting it...

Gotta watch out for that damn JSD mod... it will get you every time!!!

(The preceding message is totally a joke, not to be taken seriously. Remember this is the internet, and this board is supposed to be FUN, not a place of bad times. If you can not laugh at my joke, then please proceed to the nearest police station, inform then you lost your sense of humour, and would like to file a missing person's report. That is all)
 
G

·
OK, Large Benjamin.....I drove to my local police department to report a missing person.....but, while I was trying to explain your lousy joke.....they arrested me for DUI.....thanks a pant load.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
JRs DAD said:
OK, Large Benjamin.....I drove to my local police department to report a missing person.....but, while I was trying to explain your lousy joke.....they arrested me for DUI.....thanks a pant load.
So, it was JR's dad who drank my beer...
 
G

·
Washers, Dryers,..................It advanced the timing on my alarm clock and now I am late for work. Darn, now I can't read the rest of the this thread. Great to see some humor again. Last two days have been a little intense.

Everyone, have a great day! Everyday, above ground is a good day! :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine,but it must be getting close. The neighbors cat just bit the big one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Ron S said:
I'm still waiting on mine,but it must be getting close. The neighbors cat just bit the big one!
True sign that it's getting closer to you! If the cat was pregnant, then that is understood as a "Hit in Run"... :doorag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
 Its a new day at M109riders.com!!!!!!!!!

My JSD got here yesterday and all the sandals in my house burst into flames!!!!! I can't wait to put it on!!!


raw_taz said:
:joke:Â Â :joke:Â Â :joke:Â Â :joke:



JR dosen't need all this crap. So I mad some funnys.

TAZ
Taz....THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!! Thanks Â
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
For that you need a Flux capacitor and a way to produce 1.21 Gigawatts  :bigthumbsup:



Edit: Per M109R, don't agree on the second part I think it is a matter of pronunciation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
516 Posts
Ok what did I miss? didnt Lamonster state that the JSD was a bad mod to do since it interfered with the bike's ability to control ping? I dont want to start anything here, just I really want the jsd mod but not after reading what LM had to say after they dyno'd it. Someone please tell me what happned since i cannot seem to find the post now. thanks in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
Ok what did I miss? didnt Lamonster state that the JSD was a bad mod to do since it interfered with the bike's ability to control ping? I dont want to start anything here, just I really want the jsd mod but not after reading what LM had to say after they dyno'd it. Someone please tell me what happned since i cannot seem to find the post now. thanks in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
the big man on campus removed the big mushroom cloud debate that was on here :swear:,,,i was really hoping to get THE RIGHT answer to the effects if any it would cause,but i guess its up to each his own now ,,oh by the way my cat just developed hemmroids so i removes my jsd :p
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top