M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry i screwed up the first one.I was saying i live in a small town and love all the attention i get when i go for a ride.i always get the stairs and the looks like what kinda of bike is that and at least one person has to ask me.well the other day i was riding home feeling good with the big head and everything.so I'm getting close to my house and what do i see coming at me but another black 109 damn it.but i have to admit it looked good to.

G

·
:dontknow: I'd love to see another 109 I keep on missing them, as it stands you need someone to ride with because 1 cruisers are too slow and speed bike riders are all suicidal, just imagine the look two 109's would get, people would think they missed out on something everyone knows about

G

·
shoulda just replied to your original post :)

Ahhh its not all bad, I freaked out when I saw another one ride by the first time.. and he actually turned around .. and he knew some of the same folks because of this great site, isn't that great? I hear ya though, I like being the only one in town with one...right now...but I'm sure by next summer... oh well

here was my experience
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=5593.0

·
Registered
113 Posts
firecat said:
:dontknow: 1 cruisers are too slow and speed bike riders are all suicidal,
I have an M50 and Nate and Walker didn't leave me on their 109s.....they could have it they had wanted to. I rode with 15 sports bikes the other night....there was only 3 suicidal ones in the bunch... :p...I thought they all were too, they changed my opinion a little. I had a great time on both trips.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I've ridden with another 109 on a couple of occasions..it's nice for a lot of different reasons- eg:
You get to see what your bike looks like from behind, through corners etc! Exhaust tone is different from behind (you get used to hearing it from the seat). Seeing a 109 accelerating hard away from you is wicked and they look even better parked up as a pair!....it's such a cool bike!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
rasputin said:
I've ridden with another 109 on a couple of occasions..it's nice for a lot of different reasons- eg:
You get to see what your bike looks like from behind, through corners etc! Exhaust tone is different from behind (you get used to hearing it from the seat). Seeing a 109 accelerating hard away from you is wicked and they look even better parked up as a pair!....it's such a cool bike!

Oh yeah, this will be me and my buddy tomorrow after I pick up my Black 07. He has a Black one also and has already tricked it a little. I have some catching up to do.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I saw 2 on Sunday in two different towns I think its cool as hell to see other M109s out there. I hope to ride w/ some here in Illinois soon.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Was on a poker run two weeks ago with an estimated 3500 bikes, saw only one 109 (silver) mine is black but never got to catch up with him to talk some $HI~
OLDDOG

·
Registered
11 Posts
olddog said:
Was on a poker run two weeks ago with an estimated 3500 bikes, saw only one 109 (silver) mine is black but never got to catch up with him to talk some $HI~
OLDDOG

Were you at the Bikers for Babies in Kansas City?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts