M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometime before the summer is over , we need to all meet in Centerville sometime . before Galveston .

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see that this is not a popular idea . :redfaced:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I am up for it provided the scheduling works out ..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Where is Centerville? :D I'd like to go but gotta check with da boss. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
rockinrose said:
Just picked up my 109 today and Im in for a get together.
Congrats on the M.. Where do you live?

·
Registered
289 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Where is Centerville? :D I'd like to go but gotta check with da boss. :bigthumbsup:
Half way point to Dallas from Houston... Hence the name Centerville. :p
Kind of a boring ride, but we could start early and hit up through 149 and cut over to Huntsville. Then head up north on 45... Not to much to do in Centerville, but would be cool to meet some riders from The D... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Now that I got my bike back (with a new rear Metz260) I'm game. Tks...... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
rockinrose said:
I live in Flower Mound
Cool bro, you need to hook up with us at Duke's (Beltline and Midway) on Sundays. We meet up there around noon, and then go hit a couple more biker places around town and end up back at Duke's around 6.
It was hotter than hell today but we rode anyway :doorag:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Scrogg said:
Cool bro, you need to hook up with us at Duke's (Beltline and Midway) on Sundays. We meet up there around noon, and then go hit a couple more biker places around town and end up back at Duke's around 6.
It was hotter than hell today but we rode anyway :doorag:
Will do. Ill be out of town next weekend but count me in the following 1 :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm out! :dontknow: I'm still trying to sell my Road Star and wouldn't want to take a chance on scratching her up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
OK yall are killing me....when are we gonna hook up and ride. How about 12 Aug? I haven't ridden my 9 in three weeks, been writing papers for graduate school. Soon football will be starting up...lets do it.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts