M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My New Monster will be here tomorrow !! WOO HOO !!

I cannot wait. I shall flog it properly. :D

That is all.

Louie out.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Welcome! I've been here for less than a week and picked up my burple beauty just yesterday. I LOVE IT and know you will too. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Your lucky to have found one, I waited for mine for a month. The silver and black were all over the place but the Burp is hard to find around the Sarasota, Fl area. I had to go 3 hours north to find a dealer that had one. Its the best, you'll love it.

Mike

·
Registered
287 Posts
Cool dude and congrats......but you know black is FASTER right? :joke:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
you found a burple, eh? very nice. sweet color! :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

G

·
Congrats and enjoy. I am sure you will love it. How could you not. The hardest part of waiting is the night before you pick it up. Sorry dude, but it's the truth. I don't care how old we are or how "Mature" we are, we are like big kids in truth. I could not sleep a wink the night before I picked up my baby. I was on this board, checking out accessories, posting parts off my old bike, etc etc. Next morning wife said, "I didn't think you would sleep". I was like, yeah, but now I gotta go to work and wait 8 more hours. :p

Check your oil before delivery, save yourself some potential grief, but if you have been watching this board, you already know that. Other than that, spank that purple, I mean burple beast all the way home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts