Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a winner.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Looks good, hope they give it to some of you guys to test before they sell them. The CA lights, all versions, were good lights to begin with.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I smell a smackdown comin'....:cop::pop:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I love the clear lens. No lines or "defuser" pattern on it, just clean and clear. Figures, after I finally get a LE tail light. I'll have to see it on someone else's bike first and hear the pros and cons before I decide whether to get one or not.

-Josh

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sequential Turn Signals on D2Moto Tailight Assembly

Someone get ahold of these guys at GOMoto and tell them to sequential from the bottom up on the turn signal portion of these tailight assemblies. They would be much easier to spot if you see blinking from lower corners up to top. When moving away from traditional signal mounts you need to set it off where someone following not paying attention will see the oscillating effects of the sequential turn signal. To me anything for safety built into a custom item is beneficial to rider, passenger and the person following.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Someone get ahold of these guys at GOMoto and tell them to sequential from the bottom up on the turn signal portion of these tailight assemblies. They would be much easier to spot if you see blinking from lower corners up to top. When moving away from traditional signal mounts you need to set it off where someone following not paying attention will see the oscillating effects of the sequential turn signal. To me anything for safety built into a custom item is beneficial to rider, passenger and the person following.
You can do that yourself by adding a back off brake alert. I already have one on my bikes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts