M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Kevin used to have a tendency to go for flow over velocity, hope he broke from that philosophy.
Guess we'll see when you get it all back together and mapped.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :evil:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Bonehead,going riding today? I want to but will have to wait. Too many arms in the fire right now. :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Ron S said:
Bonehead,going riding today? I want to but will have to wait. Too many arms in the fire right now. :D
I rode home from work this morning does that count :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice , Hal......what were the flow numbers? Surely you had them flowed for before and after results, right? Not trying to be abrasive , its just that I would hope they supply that for you.....They should flow pretty nicely .......are you having the valves enlarged much ? Using different valves, what type?

Thanks, sorry for so many pesky questions , just very interested......cant wait on the results of all this. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shriker said:
Nice , Hal......what were the flow numbers? Surely you had them flowed for before and after results, right? Not trying to be abrasive , its just that I would hope they supply that for you.....They should flow pretty nicely .......are you having the valves enlarged much ? Using different valves, what type?

Thanks, sorry for so many pesky questions , just very interested......cant wait on the results of all this. :bigthumbsup:
Yes to all of the above.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts