M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my plate relocator kit today(thanks Hal, and installed it this afternoon. Man this thing looks good! The stainless steel bracket is super strong. Also supplied with the kit were two LED lights. It didn't say where to mount them,but I figured They were supposed to be mounted under the fender rail. Two of them are almost a over kill. They are very bright,and easily light up the plate. This kit is Top Drawer Quality,and worth the wait. :bigthumbsup: Thanks again, Hal!Â
This really cleans up the back of the bike.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the lighting set up. No wires showing at all! :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Where did you get the tank bag? What can you fit in it? Looks good.....for a tank bag!!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yea, that "water" bag ;) does look good on there :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also got the plate relocator from Hal. Very impressed. I mounted one of the light under the fender where it can't be seen and it lights up the plate just right IMO. Thanks Hal for the great product.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The "tank bag" is a hydration bag! I couldn't find anything that I really liked. I got it at a Local shop. It will hold  quite a bit of stuff,cigs,cell phone,garage door opener,MP3,player,micro-fiber cloth,ect. It really works well,and when it is hot,you could put the bag in and fill it half full,and still get your stuff in there. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts