1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
204 Posts
Had 'em for a while. They mount to the existing foot peg bracket and move your peg forward, out and down a bit. I actually really liked the peg location with these things, but the problem for me was that the shifter and rear break arms stay in the stock locations. I found it awkward to reach the controls with the pegs moved forward.

That being said, I went to Raw Design forward controls which I really like, but they are very costly.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yup i have them on my bike. They pin on in the existing peg brackets.. I had to reclock the brake and shifter arms. I like them but would like more extention..

·
Registered
303 Posts
Had 'em for a while. They mount to the existing foot peg bracket and move your peg forward, out and down a bit. I actually really liked the peg location with these things, but the problem for me was that the shifter and rear break arms stay in the stock locations. I found it awkward to reach the controls with the pegs moved forward.

That being said, I went to Raw Design forward controls which I really like, but they are very costly.
Are the raw design controls a direct swap for the 9?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ya they are. I had to do a bit of tweaking to the shift linkage rod to get good clearance up and down, but overall the install was straight forward. I really like them, good quality. Like I said, customer service was not so good for me, but that's not too unusual these days.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Ya they are. I had to do a bit of tweaking to the shift linkage rod to get good clearance up and down, but overall the install was straight forward. I really like them, good quality. Like I said, customer service was not so good for me, but that's not too unusual these days.
:agree:as far as the linkage and the break, had them on my blurple i like them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts