M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here been to Cycle Gear on Tryon Road?

I'm looking to find a modular/flip up or full face helmet and am looking for a shop to try a bunch on and narrow down what I am looking for.

I have a longer ride to work now with 90% of it being on 540 and am looking for the extra wind break and skull protection.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yeah, I been ther a few times. Mostly Sport bike stuff, but thats cool. I'm on their junk mailing list . Prices arnt too bad.. Its Not a Harley store :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I been ther a few times. Mostly Sport bike stuff, but thats cool. I'm on their junk mailing list . Prices arnt too bad.. Its Not a Harley store :bigthumbsup:
How was their helmet selection? I'm mostly just looking to try on a wide range of helmets. Went to the normal N. Raleigh biker places, Twin Specialties, Iron Thunder, and Matison. Their selection of helmets weren't really that great.

Delmustator pointed me towards Triangle Cycle in Durham. I'll have to check them out Tues.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I have been to cycle gear quite a bit. They are always nice and have some decent deals. Let me know before you make your final selection. I might have something you are interested in. I also have a company that I order from and save about 70%. Only catch is I need a $300 order. I am nearly ready to make one, so now would be the time to get in on it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been to cycle gear quite a bit. They are always nice and have some decent deals. Let me know before you make your final selection. I might have something you are interested in. I also have a company that I order from and save about 70%. Only catch is I need a $300 order. I am nearly ready to make one, so now would be the time to get in on it.
Good deal man, I appreciate it. I'm going to try and get over there and try some helmets on one day this week. I'm looking to buy one pretty soon so I'll let you know what I find.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts