M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you want to have cool looking, customized lighting on your bike. Most folks are on an accessories "budget" after putting own big bucks to buy your dream bike. I have a solution for you.

For the mere cost of two six volt latern batteries and the lanterns (total estimated cost about fifteen bucks) you can have attractive running lights on the front of your scoot. Simply adjust the location of the lights where you prefer them and then duck tape them into place. Apply duck tape liberally if you plan on riding over 80 mph.

I have them on my bike and I get a lot of attention and comments (sometimes positive ones). So... what do ya'll think??

mania

·
Registered
302 Posts
I especially like the fact that you used not only different colors, but varied sizes as well. I think that's a nice touch. That way you can perhaps lean more heavily on one side of the bars with no ill effect. Versatile, too, as either left or right-handed riders can shift those babies from one side to the other for the correct counter-balance.

As the boys in the Guiness beer commercial say.........

BRILLIANT! :joke:

·
Registered
450 Posts
will they work with the modulating light kit, if not are they in the works? :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts