M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body planning on getting a custom plate? if so what will it be this is the one i had on my valkyrie this stood for harley davidson killer
/img]

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Thanks! So exciting! cant' get the smile off my face!! I'm like a little kid in a candy store............hmmm I'm kinda hungry for something sweet! :joke: Gimme some candy!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
jcopley said:
I think I'm going with "FAT 109"...

J
That was my idea too, either "FAT 109" or "HOT 109", but in Illinois, if your tag contains letters and numbers, the number cannot be over 99. Bastards.

I may go with "SMOK HD"... what do you think?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wanted said:
I may go with "SMOK HD"... what do you think?
Thats kinda lame, why slam on another mans bike, you know what your bike is capable of, and so do they. 8)

·
Registered
817 Posts
BigBoreBiker said:
Thats kinda lame, why slam on another mans bike, you know what your bike is capable of, and so do they. 8)
Point well taken. I probably don't need to be getting in testosterone-fueled showdowns at every light. :D

Blame Jesse White -- he's the dorko Sec of State that won't let me have the plate I want! :verymad:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
screw that. i'd put VROD EATER on it if it could fit. i know not all harley guys are stuck up, but a good enough measure of them are to merit a slight ribbing like that.

anyways, i'm planning on getting a vanity plate. it's 6 letter limit here in GA, and i have something good in mind. i'll post it if it goes through.

·
Registered
398 Posts
How about "FINE09" Those of you living in florida ..dont even think about getting it !!!! It's mine......jejejejej

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
How about "FINE09" Those of you living in florida ..dont even think about getting it !!!! It's mine......jejejejej
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey fellow 109ers,

Just got out of the Idaho DMV site from ordering my new vanity plate. My plates will be here in about 3 weeks. I will re-post with a pic of it but it says, "NOFNHD" (no f-ing Harley-Davidson). Didn't think they'd actually go for it. This M109R of mine f-ing rocks!! I got the black one and picked it up 3-22 then watched it rain non-stop for 2 and a half weeks. Torture!! Who else has vanity plates going? A buddy of mine at work has a Warrior and his plates are "HDEATR" The boss man has a 1200 sportster, need i say more? He wont ride with us because we tell him we will give him a head-start,.....a 30 minute head-start.

Keep it on 2, guys.
brent.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I transferred my PA Veterans Plate from my 2002 VTX1800C - it was V0109. So I have a personalized Veterans Plate.

Carl

PS - You can't specify a special number when you order a Veterans Plate in Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
haha, nice one bluecruzer

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I reside in Va...we get 6 characters , I'm a huge Eagles fan...I ended up with EAGGLZ , I should have in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Got mine... M109

M109R was not available... ::)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.