M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking everywhere for a custom seat. Does anybody know of a company who is producing 109 seats, perferably in ostrich. All the websites say they do suzuki, but when you go to their websites you find out they really don't.

·
Registered
769 Posts
:agree:... Baldylatino is THE MAN. And definitely awesome work and good prices. Like Mc Donalds use to say over so and so satisfied customers..

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
PM baldylatino. he is a member of this forum and does great work and offers many options.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I've been looking everywhere for a custom seat. Does anybody know of a company who is producing 109 seats, perferably in ostrich. All the websites say they do suzuki, but when you go to their websites you find out they really don't.
There is a guy I know of doing seats in Canton, he is doing one for a friends 109 now, and has done two for a different friends raider. Will take pictures of both bikes seats tomorrow night to send you. I have no idea what materials the guy has access to. But I'll get his name and number as well and if you like what you see you can call him and work something out. Or go the balylatino route. or buy other Baldy's kits off ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts