M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new seat from Metcruze http://www.metcruze.com.au/ on Saturday. I've done 380km (236m) on it so far and I'm really happy with it :bigthumbsup: Garry from Metcruze made a couple of different versions but this one should be best for my son when he's joining me for rides. Here's some photo's.

He's working on some solo versions.

Cool thing is the rack comes off with the seat when you want to go back to the solo version with your cowl :bigthumbsup:

I've got it all loaded up ready to head off in the morning for a 3 day camping trip with 28 other bikes :2excited:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Great work mustaffa,
I'm not keen on the white accent lines, but I love the pattern.
How much does a custom seat run these days?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not liking the style at all. Sorry, it just doesn't seem to go with the 109 theme. Probably just me though. If you love it that's all that matters. Funny, I posted pics with some really cool mirrors and everyone hated them. Oh well, you know what they say, something about beauty and some beholder...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cool look, being different then everything else out there :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: nice :doorag:

hehehe we all might have the same bike but I love to see someone step away from the standard and go with something new :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah Garry makes a nice product.
Had his seat on my Mean Streak.
I'd had my bike for a week when I sent my pillion seat to him requesting an incorporated Sissybar.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Canuk said:
Great work mustaffa,
I'm not keen on the white accent lines, but I love the pattern.
How much does a custom seat run these days?
The white works well with the chrome in the flesh but thankfully we're all different or we'd all be riding around on the same stuff :D

You'd have to get in touch with Garry about the $$$, I got a special deal because I left him my bike. Now he can supply them to those who like them :D I think he'd be competitive with others out there :bigthumbsup:

M109R Fan said:
Good Job and be safe on the camping trip... :bigthumbsup:
Camping trip was awesome and all safe thanks. One guy did have a rather large Kangaroo land on the front of his Triumph Thunderbird whilst riding at night. Got quite a shock to have it land on the screen, headlight & front guard. He then found himself trying to bring the bike to a stop in the middle of nowhere with no headlight at night. Not a pleasant experience but main thing is he's OK and with some tape and cable ties rode the 500+K's (300+M's) home the following day.

The seat and rack handled the load nicely too :bigthumbsup: I've taken some pics and I'll post them soon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
The promised photos :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts