M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,does anyone know if someone has ever made a rear seat that matches the rear cowling?I have bungee buttons and use rear seat combined with cargo net for carrying in town or short trips but would like a seat with same lines as rear cowling.I had a Honda Sabre 1100 with a seat they called a gunfighter and was thinking I would like something like that for the 9.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I had a Honda Sabre 1100
Me too, it's now the wife's but without the apes.

You could always take the cover off, shave the foam the way you want it and then either pull the cover tight, cut off the excess, and then re-staple it, or get some marine grade vinyl, pull it tight, cut it, and then staple.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Or you could call the Bald Latin gentleman that does some amazing custom work. I do believe he has some level of talent in that arena. Betcha he could whip ya up something that will knock yer socks off.
Bob

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Hey,does anyone know if someone has ever made a rear seat that matches the rear cowling?I have bungee buttons and use rear seat combined with cargo net for carrying in town or short trips but would like a seat with same lines as rear cowling.I had a Honda Sabre 1100 with a seat they called a gunfighter and was thinking I would like something like that for the 9.
Get creative and make your own:dontknow:.
I did. It keeps me from scratching up my rear cowl when I carry stuff.
I had the bungee buttons and traded them in for this solo luggage rack.
I am having trouble uploading the pictures, but I can e-mail them to you.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey,thanks for input,I started last night on stock rear seat going to give it a go and see what I come up with.ride safe and keep your powder dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts