M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can those of you with custom rear fenders (Sumo X or others) post a few pics. I plan on changing the rear fender on my 9 this winter and would like to see a little more of what I'm getting into. Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
If you are still going to be carrying a passanger there is only one that I know of that will support a passanger. Hot shoe customs makes the kit. It is made from steel while all of the rest are fiberglass or abs.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
here is mine, but if i were you and you want ot carry a passenger or go to a 300 or 280 (as the one i have will not fit them) i would buy a fender blank off ebay and go to town!

but here is some pics of mine.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D#$M Pynikal, I really like that smooth look. Wish it was made for the 300 rear as well. My search continues

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
D#$M Pynikal, I really like that smooth look. Wish it was made for the 300 rear as well. My search continues
Oh i am sure we can get a 300 to fit under ther Al :bigthumbsup: let me know if you feel like an adventure .......Papa

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would definetly consider going back to the 280 to achieve that look. That is one bad a$$ nine!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have seen the HotShoe Custom guys work, he's good. Every piece is hand made, he does alot of bikes but perticularly likes the M109

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have seen the HotShoe Custom guys work, he's good. Every piece is hand made, he does alot of bikes but perticularly likes the M109
Im probably going to be ordering his fender kit this winter, I do really like that its not a cookie cutter kit. He gives you alot of options with the fender.

·
Registered
180 Posts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts