M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my custom rear fender from dave at Jem motorcycles and boy am I pleased money well spent. Couldn't believe how easy it was to install the kit, literally bolt off and on had the old fender removed and the new one on within the hour! Now all I gota do is get it painted. Anyone looking for an aftermarket fender I would not hesitate to recomend dave look his product up on ebay. Fender support is strong steel and capable of carrying pillion and his price is still cheaper even with shipping (to Aust) from the UK than most kits out there. Just be sure your bike is lowerd atleast 2 inches otherwise the fender kits look out of place.
Will post pics soon as its painted

·
Registered
264 Posts
I will check it out...

Do you have any info about the price and the shipping to the States?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry don't know how much shipping to the states would be? Just ask dave from Jems he is a member on here.
The kit was at my door step in just over a week from placing the order
Total was $954 aust for fender, custom low seat and shipping would have been a lot less but shipping ran around the $200 mark

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I will check it out...

Do you have any info about the price and the shipping to the States?
Hey bro
Shipping to the states is coming out around $160-70 mark, were using fedex more these days as there working out a lot cheaper, let me know if you need any more info, always glad to help:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Just got my custom rear fender from dave at Jem motorcycles and boy am I pleased money well spent. Couldn't believe how easy it was to install the kit, literally bolt off and on had the old fender removed and the new one on within the hour! Now all I gota do is get it painted. Anyone looking for an aftermarket fender I would not hesitate to recomend dave look his product up on ebay. Fender support is strong steel and capable of carrying pillion and his price is still cheaper even with shipping (to Aust) from the UK than most kits out there. Just be sure your bike is lowerd atleast 2 inches otherwise the fender kits look out of place.
Will post pics soon as its painted
Thanks for the kind words bro, it means a lot!!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts