M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank Darren from CCS Customs in Conyers, GA for the terrific job he did on painting my bike. I went over and left with him the type of skull and tribal flame design that I wanted and I think he did a slam dunk job on getting me what I was hoping for.

I wanted a sinister looking skull on top of the headlight cover wearing a bandana that said "The 9" and I wanted a specific type of tribal flame that was gloss black with red outlines on both the headlight cover and tank. I also wanted the front of the headlight cover and front of the tank blacked out with the flames flowing back from there. As you can see that's exactly what he did.

He also painted & installed the chin spoiler the body color of my bike.

All in all I'm quite happy with it. :doorag:

-

Darren has BobbyMac's bike in his shop now as well. I wonder how his will turn out in a couple weeks?

-

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very nice GR,,,,,,,,,,,,You still gonna ride it now??? LOL very shiny!!! and the red wheel stripping really pops,,,,,,,

well I see some sun and blue sky, between all the black clouds i guess that is my cue. 34* and no rain RIDE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
483 Posts
I hate flames GR, but this is just Hotttt! Wow, that guy did a great job and you should be very proud to ride it. Congrats bro on one of the best looking rides.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
AWESOME Nathan !! Just like I thought it flows so well with ur style and fits the bike so well!!! I am jealous!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: two thumbs!!!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Kick a$$ paint man I love those graphics great looking nine man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
I want to thank Darren from CCS Customs in Conyers, GA for the terrific job he did on painting my bike. I went over and left with him the type of skull and tribal flame design that I wanted and I think he did a slam dunk job on getting me what I was hoping for.

I wanted a sinister looking skull on top of the headlight cover wearing a bandana that said "The 9" and I wanted a specific type of tribal flame that was gloss black with red outlines on both the headlight cover and tank. I also wanted the front of the headlight cover and front of the tank blacked out with the flames flowing back from there. As you can see that's exactly what he did.

He also painted & installed the chin spoiler the body color of my bike.

All in all I'm quite happy with it. :doorag:

Killer Bro Looks Awesome :bigthumbsup::hot:

-

1 - 20 of 63 Posts