M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all I'm new I have had my 109 since March 23, and have put on 3500 miles...
Here in Kissimmee,Florida great places to ride and a lot of riders out here.
I enjoy reading up on tech stuff as much as the general infor.
My question is that I saw someone with a 109 in black and he had a small back rest built in to the back seat and it was removable.

I have seen the back rest that slides in from the rear ( tubular) this one that I saw was small T and inserted into the back seat from the top..
if anyone knows the back rest I'm talking about any infor you can give is greatly appreciated. I don't like the big rest...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I've seen that seat and I believe they want like $700.00 for it, the one I saw was custom made and nice. Thanks again

·
Registered
401 Posts
Victory seats, just do a search for victory seats

·
Registered
703 Posts
Look under pics"custom front and rear seat with backrest done" that might be the one your talking about. I

·
Registered
110 Posts
jwebb said:
I pulled... pushed... leaned... it won't move.
I second your thoughts Jwebb. I've done the same mod and it's as stout as can be. My wife loves it as well.
I had a guy leave a business card on my bike last weekend wanting more info on it. :bigthumbsup:

Mazatrol

·
Registered
297 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
I don't believe it for a minute,,,we've been thru this .My wife lays on hers but it took some engineering to make it work that way
Maybe your gal is a little more um.....chunky.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts