M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I haven't seen this photo posted here before this and just got it via email and I thought I'd post it for your viewing pleasure. What do you guys think? I love it! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
178 Posts
the bike has been posted several times before. IMHO it's not even really a 109, it's just a custom metric that using the 109 powerplant. The eye candy however, has not been posted before, so that's cool.

·
Registered
450 Posts
If there are more girls that want there pic taken..........go ahead and post them.............otherwise i could care less if i see this bike again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good Morning forum members, Thanks for all the opinions regarding the m109r based custom. They are all valid opinions. I agree, it is not an m109r anymore, but it is cool as heck and very rideable because it is based on a great drivetrain. That is the whole point for me regarding this forum. I am not interested in what things are as much as what they can be. Perhaps this dialog will spark the imagination and inspire people to make what they think is a better custom, or at least offer reasonable suggestions. Now I know that some of you are gonna talk crap just out of habit, and I put you in the same basket as those H/D guys who talk crap about metrics in general. You guys live in a small world and you are welcome to it. Please just don't waste someone else's bandwidth just to bitch about customs. Please be positive, even if you don't agree, make a positive suggestion. It makes the world a brighter place.

Greg

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you will kindly look just above the lady's right knee you will find a radiator cap. The radiator has been relocatd to the rear of the motor in an effort to clean up the profile of the motor particularly when viewed from the front 3/4 angle. I asked about any overheating problems with this arrangement and was told that no such problems while we were riding in Las Vegas during the shoot. We clocked about 150 miles that day, city and highway, in about 95 to 100 deg. weather. Most of the other builders are running the radiators flat between the bottom frame rails drawing the air upwards. This arrangement seems to deliver satisfactory results also. Jam Customs and Dusold Designs are partnering on two new frame designs, rigid and sprung, for the M109r engine that incorporate plumbing for the coolant in the frame. How cool is that. All the benifits of water cooling without the unsightly radiator in view.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Dragon_Strik said:
Isn,t the air intake pointed in the wrong direction IMHO :p ;)
Point em' how ya' like em'. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
ok just a womans view that bike is HOT!!!! I've seen it before and I love it each time, I've asked a friend that does custom bikes how hard it would be and I've been told ..... dream on ;). Bike is way hotter then the girl ;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
What bike? Oh,never mind! :D Great work. Wish I had the time,and skill to build something like that,but I'm more of a bolt on guy. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.