M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have already seen these, this is the first I have seen or even heard of....I'm not into all the designs but the straight mesh one actually looks pretty sweet :bigthumbsup: I know a few members here have made them theirself but for those that do not have the means, time, resources or drive to attempt on their on...maybe an option

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzu...wItemQQhashZitem5d2a1da908QQitemZ400138545416

Now someone chime in if they have one...if not go buy one and give us all the feedback and whether we should spend the money or not :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Some of you may have already seen these, this is the first I have seen or even heard of....I'm not into all the designs but the straight mesh one actually looks pretty sweet :bigthumbsup: I know a few members here have made them theirself but for those that do not have the means, time, resources or drive to attempt on their on...maybe an option

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzu...wItemQQhashZitem5d2a1da908QQitemZ400138545416

Now someone chime in if they have one...if not go buy one and give us all the feedback and whether we should spend the money or not :D
what he said

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I have the skull one on my Sabre from the same co. Great fit. Looks like I'll be buying one for the 9. Nice quality

Paid 110.00 a couple years ago

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I have the skull one on my Sabre from the same co. Great fit. Looks like I'll be buying one for the 9. Nice quality

Paid 110.00 a couple years ago
The one thing I've noticed about the aftermarket grills is that they aint cheap. But, Big-B just answered my question about quality. Looks like you guys are making me spend MORE MONEY again. I like the mesh for better protection. One of my buddies sprung a leak on a ride once, NOT FUN.

Thanks for chiming in Big-B:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I just ordered mine. :doorag:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys. Great Forum! Im not sure if I can say anything here without getting in trouble, but I am the owner of Irate Customs. We just released these parts last night for sale so nobody has them yet. I would be happy to answer any questions as long as Im not overstepping my privliges here.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Hey Guys. Great Forum! Im not sure if I can say anything here without getting in trouble, but I am the owner of Irate Customs. We just released these parts last night for sale so nobody has them yet. I would be happy to answer any questions as long as Im not overstepping my privliges here.
Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too as I just bought my 9 last weekend. Always lookin for bling though.
That's awesome. Your stuff is great!! How about a group discount? :dontknow: Or one for return buyers?? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Knucklehead....great lookin items...watch what ya say...there are strick rules but being that someone else mentioned it (me) you should be good...maybe contact Lamonster or DLP about becoming a sponsor :dontknow:

On another note, as you can see I posted you up on here...send me a free one (mesh) and I will do some feedback to the other members on the grilles...and it looks like Big B gave you some kudos too...maybe send us both a free one :evil: Just sayin :D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Hey Knucklehead....great lookin items...watch what ya say...there are strick rules but being that someone else mentioned it (me) you should be good...maybe contact Lamonster or DLP about becoming a sponsor :dontknow:

On another note, as you can see I posted you up on here...send me a free one (mesh) and I will do some feedback to the other members on the grilles...and it looks like Big B gave you some kudos too...maybe send us both a free one :evil: Just sayin :D
LOL go ahead Ronnie. OK, ot I see your from Md, what part?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL go ahead Ronnie. OK, ot I see your from Md, what part?
Hey B, way i see it, its all for the cause...protecting the botherhood on the bored from buying inferior products, heling Knucklehead sell some products, and he becomes a sponsor he is helping the board right :dontknow: Personally I dont see the downside, Knucklhead just lemme know when you want my address, I'll PM it to ya :bigthumbsup:

BigB I am up in Bel Air, MD, Harford county just north of Baltimore City, see you just purchased your new horse...looks great brotha :congrats:...mods will TAKE YOU OVER...

·
Registered
434 Posts
NEW GRILL

I've been looking for a new grill that I like and this company has them all, just ordered mine. Thanks. How would these things come up in e-bay, they never showed in the search. Thanks again.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
A group buy would be great :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
***CRICKETS***

1 - 20 of 59 Posts